Happy birthday, Zhiwei

Happy birthday, Zhiwei
Another tiring day had passed, tomorrow...i'll be facing my camp wall again and it's like in another few hours time. Today i had a heavy breakfast at camp and many slices of bread for lunch, felt a bit sinful even though i gymmed hard earlier.

Another 3.5KM (roughly 20mins) run tomorrow, hope i would burn away the calories i took today. Well, yesterday saw the T Core advertisement by Aibi Singapore. It's really tempting to get that equipment, well...i might consider if the price of that thing is cheap. Hahas.

Definitely, i will review the equipment if i going to buy it. Anyway, skip that for now. Gifford and Calvin is on MC, so tomorrow gonna be only me going gym alone again. I hope to see Rajiv or Lawrence there so at least i got someone to entertain me.

Last weekend, I met up with Zhiwei to celebrate his birthday. Well...a bit unlucky that he had to do his stupid assignment as a punishment for not able to remember all the crew names. Dots, i had helped him bit though, sure hope he appreciate it. (:

We watched Green lantern (AWESOME MOVIE) and surely, there's a sequel for it. After that, we had dinner at JustAcia. I had a full meal and he too. Next, home sweet home as both of us had work the next day. Left for home at around 2030 hours.

That's pretty much about it. I shall end my words here, check out my blog again soon. (:

THE END.
28.06.11.

Soft shell crabby, teriyaki chicken and mores...


The only photo of me that day.


Zhiwei.


I love this photo best out of the rest that i took that day.

Comments