My work suck

My work suck
Today, I got pretty pissed off and man, why does everyone in the guardroom always get picked on? Are we seriously the lowest life-form in the camp? Gosh, what's wrong with these people coming in and out of the camp? Why couldn't they just care about themselves rather than picking on us?

Firstly, this post is about my ranting on my work and I hope you guys wouldn't mind reading my thoughts on my job. Ok, let's get this going.

The guardroom is the first place every visitors would entered and of course, checks and pass changing would take place here too. Many of these visitors are regulars and had knew our rules and regulations too and so most of them are pretty co-operative. We did our best to ensure the security measures are enforced. But I guess that would never be enough.

Guess what? We are the front line personnels who faced all the shit while the officers who in charge of us did all the easy jobs. These officers are damn plain, they only have the mouth to talk and when the problems came, who take all the shit? Yup, it's us! What the hell...

Today, i was like moving my hands in the air while walking back to the guardroom from the pass office and i was seen by my security officer, he scolded me and gave me a harsh warning. Can't even i relax a while by throwing my hands around in the air after my duty? He just never tried to put himself in my shoes at all and i guess he will never.

I know that the fact that he is an officer, but didn't he climbed up the rank from when he was a recruit? Wasn't a recruit (MAN) life tough? I bet if he was once a (MAN), he would at least understand how is it like to be scolded and pushed around by rank higher than him. Whatever.

Man...overall, I must say that officers mustn't be feared nor must be respected. Well, remember that, especially, some particular ones must never be respected at all.

THE END.
21.06.11.

Comments