Photos layout

Photos layout
It's another post in here. Well, i was reading on people blogs. I was wondering if readers would prefer the photos to be placed in between of the "text" or end of the post? Hmm, i been using the "end of the post" photo layout for quite some time. Anyway, skip that for now.

Yesterday, i spend a total of $40 on my hair, movie, lunch and dinner (inclusive of transport fares).

Afternoon, visited my aunt shop for haircut. Hees, $10 cut + wash, worthy! Then, i had lunch with my cousin at Mcdonald's. I know it's sinful. After my lunch, I went Jurong Point to catch a movie.

I watched the X-Men: First Class. Not a bad movie, my friend told me that it looks like the movie going to have a sequel. Prequel of the X-men going to have a sequel? Gosh, i wonder what else can they continue filming on. Overall, the movie is quite nice.

After the movie, i met up with my ex-colleague from URS. We had dinner at the Aston's, The Cathay. We had some chats while waiting for our turn to dine. The queue is really long and time spend waiting is around 30 to 40 minutes. By the time, when it's our turn, my stomach is already growling loud. Hahas.

That's my day. Today, went back camp and did my financial log for June. Terribly, i left not much money after deducting this and that. Gonna save up more, i shall stop my words then. Photos below... (:

THE END.
07.06.11.

Photos of yesterday.


My June Financial log. Dots...

Comments