Dad's birthday + Transformers

I just came back from the cinema at Jurong Point and now, time to blog. Well, i just finished watching Transformers: Dark of the moon and it was really awesome as expected from the previous 2 movies.

I gonna rate it a 4.5/5 and i guess it's a movie that you must watch this year. Hmm, i watched it alone but well...nice experience, at least i don't hear baby crying or kids talking a lot in the cinema.

Yesterday, it's my dad's birthday and we went out for dinner. We had Zhi Cha again, which meant causal seafood restaurant. Well, this time round, we had fish with spicy and sour sauce, roasted chicken with BBQ sauce, greens cabbages with oyster sauce and tofu.

I don't wanna go into the details further as you know, once the food goes into the mouth. It's really satisfaction to the hungry stomach. (:

After our dinner, my family and i went home to have the birthday cake for dessert. Awesome as usual, every birthday cake i had is really nice tasting. Maybe, because i only get to eat cakes only on birthdays. That's pretty much of what i done in a 1.5 rest day. I shall stop my words here then, drop by soon.

THE END.
21.07.11.

Dad's birthday cake. Nice!


The sumptuous meal. Nicely cooked and it's really tasty.


Humble photos for the day.

Comments