Finally, we met up

Finally, we met up after months. Time really flies and it's like everyday i kept getting older. Tomorrow, i had to head back camp for duty but well, it's life as a army boy, nothing to do about it.

Yup, we finally get to see each other face to face yesterday. I had dinner with my good friends, Wendy and Wenya. Hmm, kinda like miss those days we did stupid things and camwhoring. Well...time passed and i had to grow up to be dependable for the others too. I had dumped most of my old-self and i'm learning to think more wisely and maturely.

People may find me bored these days without those stunts and stuffs i did the old times. Still remember my bunny bag? Hahas, i already forgotten where i tossed it too. Now, i still remember its name. It's incredible that i actually did not forget its name, this shows that those old times are very memorable to me. :D

Back to topic then, we had dinner at the famous Bak Kut Teh store opposite The Central. It's been some time since i had ate it so i decided to bring both of them to there to dine.

After dinner, headed for dessert at Haato & Co. I ordered black sesame flavored ice cream and the girls ordered waffles. Amazingly, they are able to finish those stuffs too. I would thought that girls wouldn't eat so much, in their case,...different indeed. :D

So we took photos again as a proof of our friendship. Hahas. After that, we head back home. Superb shag and tired since that morning, i was in the gym doing my training. Till now, my body is still aching...sadly, tomorrow i heading to gym to do some burn set again. Gosh, i wonder can my body take it not. Well, i shall stop my words here then. Take cares, readers.

THE END.
19.08.11.

The "Bak Kut Teh" meal! Yummy!


Haato & Co.


My fave shot of my ice cream.



Ice cream with waffle.


The rest of the photos...you can check out my FB album too.

Comments