Wenya's Birthday Party

Today, i am on leave. Yup, you guessed right, i was so shag last night so i took a day rest so i can sleep more in the morning. Tonight is the mid-autumn night when there will be kids walking around with lanterns and people having mooncakes. It sure brings back memories when i saw kids playing and enjoying themselves. They are so engrossed in their candle-melting sessions and lantern-walking thingy. Funny that, why i find it fun when i was young as i think back now.

Time flies and poof, i am already on the age of 21 and going to be 22 soon in one month time. And here we go(Into the post title), Wendy and me went for Wenya's birthday party last night, not as awesome as we don't really know most of the invited guests there. So Wendy and Wenya are the only 2 that i knew at the party, i was hanging around the party with Wendy till her friends(Wendy and Wenya 's classmates) arrived. We then, proceed to the cake cutting session.

The party was quite a loud and noisy one with people laughing, playing, shouting, eating, BBQing and so much more. Wendy and me was helping out with the decorations in the afternoon. I blew and tied the balloons till me fingers became dried, the balloons was made of thin rubber FYI and so as the friction rubs through my fingers, it turned out dry on the surface. Definitely, there are balloons that burst in the process and what's make it worse is that, more balloons are burst during the party as kids was playing and dogs running around barking. Dots.

Buffet was definitely awesome and Wenya pushed me to 'TA BAO' the fried rice home for breakfast the next day. However, it became my lunch. Lols. After all the cake cutting and final touch on my stomach. We headed back home, in the process...there are a lot of photos taking as always. What's a birthday party without photo taking, right? So Wendy and me including all Wenya 's classmates took a group photo together, i did felt really weird as i don't know the rest of them other than the 2 Ws.

Concluding my post now, after all the photo-takings. We finally headed back home. It's really late, I reached home at 12+ AM. I shall stop my words here then, good day and visit my blog soon. (:

THE END.
12.09.11.

Group shots of the night.



Jump shot attempt.


The fried rice that i TAO BAO for today's lunch.

Comments