CP outbreak

Have you ever get chicken pox (CP) in your life? I can 100% guarantee you that it's not fun and not a good feeling. Yesterday was my birthday and great, i'm stuck at home with the virus. How unlucky can i get, well...the upcoming Malaysia's trip is probably to pay up what i lost during my CP outbreak. Seriously, i missed gym sessions, jogging and all the fun outdoor activities I did when i'm well.

Today marks the 7th day of the CP outbreak. Beginning of the first day, it really did suck badly. Fever happened and rashes coming out, growing on those inconvenience parts (what i meant is parts like mouth etc;) of your body. I used to bath and shower like within few minutes, but this time round, i had to take more time drying up my skin which added to the time i spend in the bathroom. Yup, no wrong...that applies to when i was brushing my teeth. The rashes and blisters are seriously nuisance.

However, i am lucky that i threw away my vainpot character a while ago. If not, when i look into the mirror now, i would be getting sick of my face and probably result to depression etc;.

Having CP restricts you from going out which means you gonna miss all the wonderful sunshine and fresh nature air containing free vitamins and minerals. You will also miss many foods on the way to recovery too. I was only to take vegetables, rice, porridge, cereals and everything except meats. Yup, no spicy, no soy, no nothing. It's like you cannot eat and do a lot of things.

Adding on, I only now able to watch the television, read news and mangas online, blogs, facebooking, twittering...etc;. Well, my everyday schedule starts with a pill then follows by a morning shower, then TV till afternoon, pill again follows by computer-ing till evening, an evening bath then a pill, follows by TV again...etc;.

So it's like, i'm only watching the tv and using the computer the whole time. However, i did some workouts at home too, phew...pushups and jogging on the spot. I guess that's the only basic exercises i could do now. Gonna blast after this big CP outbreak. What's the most fortunate thing is that, you rarely get to infect with CP 2nd time in life. So it's like it's once in a lifetime experience, now that i got it...i shall tell story on. I guess i shall stop my words here.

Let's look forward to my next post which will be the end of my CP outbreak.

THE END.
24.10.11.

Comments