2 days of phototaking

Today is the longest day ever, i walked like there's no tomorrow. Well, i went back to China Square Central because i did not brought my dad's IC yesterday for the redemption of my laptop. However, i met up with PN yesterday, so at least there's someone to accompany me if i didn't get to collect the laptop. Same as today, yesterday, there's a lot of walking too. PN was complaining about her growling stomach and tiring legs. Me too, i felt the strong aching from the long walking too (however, it's only when i get to sit down and relax).

We had lunch at Marina Square Pizza Hut, along the way...there are lots of phototaking. Yup, the long walking refers to us wallking from Chinatown to Cityhall, there's really a long distance! Luckily, we get to rest a while along the way. Anyway, for lunch, she had her personal pan pizza meal and me having salad because i cannot eat any meat. After lunch, we walked back to the Esplanade and i took many amazing photos there.

After all the phototaking, we head back home, we both feeling superb shag and tired. Hahas.

The next morning, which is today. I woke up early and i had a bowl of minced pork porridge, then i headed out to Chinatown for a mini phototaking session before collecting my laptop. So called "mini phototaking session", i walked around the area like a mad person finding good place and good scenery. In the end, i didn't get to take many good photos. Chinatown is like...buildings and buildings, nothing much to take too. Still, i managed to get some shots.

Soon after collecting my laptop, i headed to Plaza Singapura. And...it's by walking. That's really draining my energy and strength not to mention that i am carrying another 2KG of load other than my camera. BUT, i'm IMPRESSED of myself. I did exploring the area between Chinatown and Orchard. It's within walking distance and it's not really that far when you walked while seeing all the nice buildings.

Between the 2 places, you can spot Bugis's illuma too, can you imagine how near is Bugis and Orchard? It's within walking distance! So you can say, you'll never get lost in Singapore, it's so connected. Anyway, that's pretty much my day. Tomorrow will be the last day of my CP outbreak, i shall post more about CP tml. So stay tuned...

THE END.
01.11.11.

My lunch.


Me and PN.


Photos at the Esplanade.


Photos at Chinatown.


My new laptop!


And...finally, my fave photo of the shoot on both days.

Comments