Christmas outing w Zhiwei

Another day had passed, tomorrow, I'll be helping my mum with the painting of my living room. Well, i only awaits to vandalise or you can say anyhow draw on the wall. Hahas, well...since i going paint the wall, i should do some stuffs on it before i paint. Anyway, yesterday, i went out with ZhiWei for movie and dinner.

We watched MI4: Ghost Protocol. The movie was a kick-ass one and definitely a must-watch on this month movie box office. I love the fighting scenes, also the cars and technologies that are featured in the movie were all really awesome and cool! How i wish i could own those gadgets and cars in real life. Perhaps, those technologies may not exist now but maybe in the years to come, in the future, you can find these technologies in real life. Who knows?

After the movie, we walked around the malls in town while we source for ideas of what to have for dinner till we got fed up and end up having Wendy's. We had the promo buddy meal that cost only $12. The promo buddy meal comes with 1 double fish fillet burger, 1 double shrimp burger (which i never heard of), 2 regular fries, 2 drinks and 2 ice cream sundaes. It make me so full that i could feel the food when we are walking around town after that.

So we went around town at night to take some photos before we head home. It's a good catch up with Zhiwei, I am glad for him that he just got his 3K bonus from Navy. How awesome...he recently just bought a Fossil watch that cost $240+! Hahas, i told him that...why he talk so much then never treat me for a meal, he laughs and turn away from me. Dots.

I shall stop my words here then.

THE END.
22.12.11.

Photos of the day.


Me and Zhiwei.

Comments