New year, new resolution

In less than 2 days time, it will be 2012. Finally, we are ending the year of 2011 and again, there'll be countdown parties all over the island with everyone wishing for a better year ahead. Well, it's time to reflect and look forward for a better year and of course, aim to be a better person too.

The year 2011, well...not so many good things happened. There are financial crisis and natural disasters all over the world. It's not a very happy year for everyone. Perhaps, this coming new one will rewrite a new history? Who knows? Let's just wait amd see. Rumour has it, like 2012 is the end of the world and etc;. Choose to believe if you all want, but i know it will never happen in my lifetime.

For me, 2011 is the year that i have few first-time experiences in life and i definitely hope 2012 will be better and more things for me to try.

January 2011, nothing much happened. It's my second month at HQ ADOC, i met new faces and make new friends. The month i get to know more about my job scope.

Febuary 2011, Chinese new year. I spend my first new year eve in camp with some of my colleagues. Zhiwei came over to accompany me through the 1st and 2nd day of CNY, he stayed overnight in my place as my whole family went over Malaysia to celebrate. Anyway, we watched movie and visited the flower exhibition at Sentosa.



April 2011, marks the month that i bought my first DSLR. I seriously had a lot of fun with it and it costed me a bomb! Hahas, but it's all worth it now. I going to get a new lens next month, the nifty fifty. After i got my hands on my camera, i started to take photos around and now, i am quite into photography. I actually watch tutorials on youtube for how to take a good photos and different type of photos. Hahas, yup...definitely, i now know the basic of photography, the depth of field etc;.

A lot of met up along the months. I catch up with almost everyone and definitely appreciated and treasured the friendship we shared. I love you guys much, kays? Hahas, if you are reading this, my friend, i hope we could meet up soon again and catch up.

July 2011, i visited USS. It's the first time i went and it's a great experience. I get to see many movie cartoon characters come to live and of course, phototaking with them. The rides were awesome, however, i never tried all the rides yet and now, there's this transformer ride. Another reason for me to visit USS again, hahas. I guess, i am going there again soon.



September 2011, it's the first time i attended a birthday party and helped out with the decorations. Dots, although, it's tough, but i had fun. Thanks, Wenya. September is the month that i first ever board a plane and also my virgin trip traveling with friends oversea. It's a good experience and well...I'm flying again in March with Calvin and Jason H. Hahas. Thanks, Kahmun. Due to this experience, i started to love traveling and yup, i wanted to see the world whenever possible. (:





During September, i also attended Eugene's birthday party and it's the first time that i gathered with the guardroom people. (:



October 2011, the birthday month and also the month that i was infected with Chicken Pox. Bad-bad month for me and because of CP, i cannot celebrate my birthday, however before that, i went for Silvia's birthday party at Downtown East.



October is also the month that i tried running a 10KM marathon! Amazing, after months of training outside camp, i finished the race in an hour, i am pleased with the result and definitely going to run another one next year! (:



November 2011, awesome month. After my CP outbreak, i visited Malaysia once again. I went Genting, then to Kuala Lumpur (my first time too), lastly, my motherland , Malacca. It's an awesome trip. I went with my cousin, Silvia. We had fun and definitely, i will visit Malaysia again soon. I would love to travel to see all part of Malaysia. Probably, the next destination would be either Penang or Port Dickson. Hahas.



December 2011, Christmas and New Year celebration! I met up with Zhiwei earlier this month for Christmas and i had a great meal at home with my family on Christmas day. Well, it's gonna be a big meal for dinner this Sunday, again with my family. Hahas.



That's pretty much my year 2011. There were also sad and bad things happened to me too which i rather not to mention here. But i had overcame all the bad things, i believed that i would be able to do the same for next year. Many things may get you down but life is just like that. There's never perfect and smooth route for everyone, you just had to learn and improve yourself. I will be better for the years to come, i hope. I shall stop my words here then, cheers.

THE END.
30.12.11.

Comments