We finally met up!

I guess it had been half a year since the last meet up with WK and Suyani. Finally, we met up last Saturday again. It was fun and brought back many memories and we talked about our past, present and also some future, i guess? Hahas. Well, it doesn't matter much as long you are with a group of fun and comfortable cliques.

We met up for dinner as usual and decided to dine at Timbre. However, due to some circumstances, we changed to BluJaz Cafe, located at Bali lane. Luckily, there's Wenkai! He drove us there and make it as early as possible. We seated in at around 9.30PM, dots. Anyway, I had fish and chips, cost me only $10.40 including service charge and GST. I don't know what the others ordered but they sure enjoyed the food because everyone are starving.

After our late dinner, we headed to the first floor of the cafe to have some drinks. Wenkai recommended Hoegarden, so me and Kahmun ordered the same while Suyani order some milkshake...i already forgot the flavour. We then had chats for some time and also photos taking too. Dots, the music is a pain in the ass. While we are dining at the top floor of the cafe, they were playing clubbing music on the stereo system and when we were slacking with our drinks at the first floor, they were playing some jamician music. DOTS...

We surely cannot bear with the music, so we left the place and head home after our drinks. I uploaded the photos later than Kahmun, can you believe it? Hmm...in normal cases, she always take a long time to upload all the photos. Well, 1 day later still not so bad. Hahas. I guess i am so into photo taking lately, i will head down more places in Singapore to take photos when i'm free. I will try going holland V, dempsey, fort canning, seragoon gardens some day. I shall stop my words and let the photos entertain you guys till the end of this post.

THE END.
12.12.11.

BluJaz Cafe.


The pretty girls.


My fish and chip.


Wenkai and me.


Kahmun and Suyani again.


The rest of the photos.


The poly cliques 's Family. (:

Comments