Blars and talks of Feb

We finally come to the end of February, the second month of the year. Time seriously flies, one after another of my friend fly off for holidays and ORDed. My turn is not that far either, I am flying off next Thursday and ORDing in June which is like 4 more months to go. As each day passed, I am more closer to entering my next stage of life.

Well, I'm extremely excited about my upcoming Taiwan's trip but! I still haven't go collect vouchers, get zip-lock bags and stuffs. Yah, I'm also going to get a haircut before i fly! Hahas. I want myself with a better looking hairstyle in the photos.

Perhaps, i shall jot down some of the things i expect from myself. This year, i want to get myself a stable part-time job, 2 more holiday trips after this coming one, good grades for studies, pay off most of the POSB edu loan's interest if possible...hmm, there are just so much i wanted. Speaking of all these, it takes a lot of time and determination, all for the sake of money and future. Dots.

Sometimes, i wondered what are all those government thinking? I think they should help giving out education loans to SIM students too, dots! We are all studying because we want to get a stable job in the future. Well, upgrading our knowledge and skills actually enrich and increase our productivity at work ... and in which pushes the economy to be better. In my opinion, it's like i am using my own money and effort to stimulate the economy and wasn't that the government's problem? Why am I helping them? Question marks all over...so confusing also.

Anyway, like always being mentioned...no pain no gain. You don't have qualifications, you don't have a good job. That's a cruel reality in this little small country. Hmm, but when you start thinking...it's same no matter which country you are in. Blars enough, i shall stop my words here then. Tomorrow is the 29th, and it's only happens once in 4 years time. Treasure your day.

Story Closed on 28.02.2012.

Comments