Singapore Blog Awards 2012

This is the second weekend of my NSCT course. I cleared another high-key of the course, now, down with 2 more and I'm looking forward to the end of the course. Anyway, I registered my blog for Singapore Blog Awards 2012(SBA). I think I had been blogging for years and it's time to share my blog with more people. I hope to get more readers, this will definitely make me motivated to blog more. Hahas.

This year, again...there are lots of competitors. It's really hard for my blog to compete with them too. There are so many famous bloggers joining the contest. I had my blog competing in 2 catagories, best lifestyle blog and best youth bloggist. I know my chances of winning is really slim, however, I still pray and hope I can get nominated for top 10 or top 5 blogs in both the catagories.

Results will be out on 21 May 2012, there are still time. But, seriously, I don't even know how to become the finalists. I don't see any votes on the official website either. Well, I think they might select the winners via how many clicks on their blog? Hmm...Anyway, I will still blog as normal if I didn't get to win. I will probably compete in more blog contest next time, maybe?

Singapore blog awards is one of the big competition in the blogging industry and if you get to win it, your blog stats and popularity will soar like rocket. That's what I perceived...I think I can only confirm that if I ever win the award. Hahas.

Other than this, I am counting down to May, where I get to know whether am I going to travel to HK in July. Hmm,...I just hope that, Zhiwei will give me a good answer. I had nothing more to add on, I guess I will stop my words here then. Last but not least, do support me if I really get into the finals. Hahas. (:

Story Closed on 22.04.2012.

Comments