15 minutes with my best poly cliques

A week had came to an end, well, I'm still jobless. Yet to find a stable part time job, but I won't give up. I hope that I will be able to do something to the economy again soon. Hahas, indirectly though. Anyway, yesterday, I went out with my poly cliques again. These time round with Kahmun and Suyani, well...that Wenkai MIA this time round. But seriously, everytime we had an outing, either Suyani or Wenkai is not able to come. Dots, so when we all are present, we sure want to take a lot of photos! Hahas.

Back to topic, we met up around 7 PM at Bugis MRT station. Then, from there, we walked to Lasalle to have our dinner at 15 minutes. We passed by many buildings, honestly, I did not went to Lasalle before, so I don't know how near is it near Bugis till yesterday. FYI, Lasalle is nearby Little India and Bugis MRT station.

15 minutes serve western and some asian dishes. You can check out their website here. Do take note that they are closed on Sundays. If you would like to make reservation, you can call this number, '63335915'. The meals there was quite affordable, at a budget of $15, you can get a simple main course and a cup of plain water. We had some great time there. There are live bands and performances during some of the days, this is something you might want to take note. Another interesting thing about the restaurant, they serve their salads in medium-sized glass bottle. You may want to try one? (:

Saturday is one of the busiest day, so try to make reservation before coming. A small thing to take note, the average waiting time for your meal is around 30 minutes to 40 minutes during peak hours. So I would advise food lovers to come during a normal weekday instead. Anyway, my best friend, 'Suyani', is going to get married soon. I'm happy for her that she found her true love and it's at OCBC that the both met. How sweet...Hahas. We had lot of laughter and talk about how the relationship starts and stuffs...well, I'm attending her ROM's ceremony on 6th June 2012 and hopefully, I can share more about it on my blog.

Other than yesterday's dinner, I also had quite a good time this week. I went for a fruitful HDR photoshoot, I also went for some gym sessions and had a good time online watching good Singapore's TV production. I will try to share as much as possible for the following week. I will stop my typing here, so do drop by for more updates on my blog.

Story Closed on 20.05.2012.

Inside the restaurant.


Kahmun and mine.


Kahmun, Suyani, me.


Family photo of the day.


One of my fave HDR shot.

Comments