陣頭 and 21 Jump Street

Another week is coming to an end, it was quite a wonderful one though. I'm done with most of my urgent stuffs on hand. It's time to relax and take things slowly now. Finally, I had booked my ORD vacation to Hong Kong! Now, it's time to save up like mad, if not, I guess I will not able to spend a lot there. Hees...thinking of those things I wanted to do there makes me excited all over. Hahas.

I watched 2 movies at the cinema this week and both of them were free. Firstly, I want to thank K Box for giving a chance to catch 陣頭(Din Tao:Leader of the Parade) for free at The Cathay. It was a good and nice movie, the movie is about Taiwanese famous temple culture performance, the movie will give you insight of the performance like example; what is needed and how to do the performance etc;. Do not be misleaded that this is a boring movie about Taiwanese culture, because the Taiwanese are proud of their culture and it's not that boring, there are many cute and funny dialouges in the film which make the film not so dull.

Secondly, I want to thank Raven for treating me to watch 21 Jump Street at Cineleisure. 21 Jump Street is a M18 movie. FYI, it's a action-packed comedy movie. The movie is about 2 guys whom were schoolmates in high school then became fighting buddies in their police institute and then became partners to fight crimes together. It is a funny movie, do go watch if you have nothing else on your must-watch list. I think this is one of the not bad movie on the box office now.

During the weekedays, other than movies. I went out to take photos again, this time round, I went to the city area of Singapore. Seen many tourists around. Dots...but, quite fruitful, I got some nice shots. That's pretty much my week. Hmm...I shall end my post here then. Do drop by again. (:

Story Closed on 12.05.2012.

The movie posters, 'Exclusive' and 'Pick of the week' at Cathay's cinemas.


*Remember to stop my music on navigation before playing the video below

陣頭(Din Tao:Leader of the Parade) trailer / 21 Jump Street trailer


Another flower shot during my photoshoot.

Comments