The Avengers (2012)

Today, at last, I watched "The Avengers" at Jurong Point. It's a really awesome movie and I just can't wait for the sequel to be release. Hahas. Hmm, I don't want to be a spoiler, if you haven't watch this cool movie yet, you must go and watch. I will just share a bit here to give you some little insights of what the movie is about.

The avengers is a team of superheroes which includes Iron man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow. The team is formed by S.H.I.E.L.D's director, 'Nick Fury'. If you have watched Iron man and other related Marvel's movies, you should recognise him.


The Avengers


Anyway, this movie is a sequel to the 'Thor' movie. If you have watched the 'Thor' movie, at the end of the movie, there's a small trailer to 'The Avengers' movie. The trailer shows a blue cube of power featuring Loki too. Well, from here, I guess you know somehow this movie, 'The Avengers' is related to 'Loki'. You are absolutely right, this movie is about 'Loki' wanting to destroy earth with his army and this is one of the reason why 'Nick Fury' wanted to assemble the avengers team.


Captain America and Iron Man


This is Loki


Hmm...for now, I guess I will not talk so much about the movie if not, it wouldn't be that interesting when you go to watch it at the cinema. Anyway, do go and catch this awesome movie at the theatres asap. FYI, if you are a Golden Village's member, you can purchase any movie ticket at SGD$6.50 every Tuesday. So, it's time to go apply one and besides, it's free. (:

I shall stop my words here then, just to let you guys know, I will probably going to do a little post on summer for you guys, so do stay tuned. Enjoy the week ahead then. All photos credit to IMDb.com.

Story Closed on 15.05.2012.

Movie poster of The avengers, 'Iron man' and 'Captain America'.

Comments