The big thing is finally here

Finally, I received my enrollment letter to SIM-RMIT Business (Accounting). Is it a good or bad news? I guess I can only say that it's a big news. I am going to start class on 9th July 2012, wow! That makes...me going to miss at least 2 lessons during my Hong Kong trip. Well, I wasn't very excited about the enrollment thingy when I see the numbers on the invoice. I freezed and I need to get a bank loan like within 2 weeks time! If not, I won't be enrolling this July intake.

The deadline to register my placing at the university is near the corner. I am going down to POSB tomorrow to get the application form. Another great thing happened earlier today, Wingtai called me up for my job application at Uniqlo. Gosh, I had already signed a 2-months contract with an agency for an event job. How great, right? Now, I am going to tell the agency that I'm going to start class on 9th July 2012. I guess, tomorrow, I had to tell agency to do some arrangement with the client side.

Anyway, my mind is pretty messed up now. But I am lucky that I get direct 2nd year into the course, so I can do full-time job soon! This is good news to me, as it's time for me to start a real full time job at a company or inside an office! This will be probably, my first job to my career in life. I am so going to look for bank and firm jobs. Just wish me luck, I am going to end my event job in August if the arrangement is alright, then I'm going to get a job at any firm/bank. Of course, for now, my dream job is at 'KPMG'. Well, my life still have a long way to go. Let's source for more job opportunities out there.

I guess I shall stop my words here. Ciaos...

Story Closed on 22.05.2012.

Comments