Counting down to ORD

In less than a month, I'll be ending my national service. This is a great news to me, because, I can finally join the workforce soon. Not just that, it's about time to apply study loan for my degree programme at SIM. I am still worried about the loan, as this is the most important thing to me. Well, if really that I cannot get the loan, I guess that I will had to start working to save up a year before starting class again. That's my backup plan lah...hopefully, I can get the loan.

Tomorrow, I'm going to take blood test back at my camp, well...I'm feeling a bit nervous as I going to get poke by needles once again. Dots. That's a short update for now. Ending this post with this nice song from Landy(溫嵐).

Story Closed on 10.05.2012.

溫嵐 - 忍不住原諒 (Please stop my music player on navigation before playing the below video)

Comments