Last burst of fire

Another week had passed, time seriously flies. Tomorrow, I'm going back camp for my last high-key of my conversion course. Finally, my course is coming to an end. I'm looking forward to it. Yesterday, another piece of good news had arrived. It's confirmed that I'll be visiting Hong Kong this coming July. Woohoos...travel again. Yesh!!

Anyway, yesterday, I accompanied PN for her job interview at Popular's HQ. I hope she will get that job, so I can go travel with her someday soon. Hahas, another travel buddy to be added! We chatted a lot about travel like suddenly, hahas. I sure hope that the day will come soon.

Today, I went out with my sister. We dine at Kabe no Ana at NEX(Serangoon). This is a pasta restaurant and the dining ambience was quite a nice one. FYI, they are opened from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Last order 09:30 PM). Well, the food pricing was quite alright, each person pays around $20 for a main course, side and drink.

After our meals, we walked arond NEX. It's my first time at the mall, so I wandered and explored around the big mall. The mall got everything from foods to apparels. You can find MAD JACK in NEX too, there are also many nice restaurants around too. At the top of the mall, it's a sky garden. Similarly to IMM, they have those water playgrounds for kids.

After touring for quite some time, we headed back home. We ended our day with a cup of Share Tea's milk tea. Hmm, that's pretty much about my weekend. Next week, I hope it's gonna be better. Do drop by my blog soon. (:

Story Closed on 05.05.2012.

Photos that I took during my stay at the Kabe no Ana


Close-up shot of the clam chowder


My main course of the day


Posing...with my foods.


The sky garden at NEX.

Comments