Love exercise, love yourself

Hmm...suddenly, I got the feeling to blog. Anyway, I will make this short, hahas. I have been training my body since before I serve my national service. I started to go gym during my poly days. It all began when my friends drag me to the gym and guide me along. Well, I really appreciated that and thanks to them that now, I am leading quite a healthy lifestyle.

One year after starting gym, I begin to train for my body stamina which I prefer to call it 'cardio training'. Basically, I did jogging for my cardio training. It really helped a lot in my IPPT, so, I advise all male-enlistees for NS, start training by boosting your cardio first. Anyway, for the girls, do you know that jogging is a good exercise to burn body fat and stay healthy? Hahas, I am ranting too much but in short, by doing exercises regularly, you can cut down chances for falling sick and prevent you for getting obese too.

Other than exercising, having a healthy eating habit is important too. For me, vegetables and fruits are really important and they contain quality-minerals and vitamins which help fight diseases and increase metabolism rate. If you don't know what is metabolism, it's basically a process of converting food into energy for the body to use. So, if your metabolism rate is high, it means you get to burn calories faster and thus, you will not get fat so fast. (:

I had finished what I want to rant about and I hope that I have not wasted your time. Hahas. Anyway, stay tuned for my summer post! I will be posting it up soon, by then, do go and share to your friends! Thanks for your support, this will motivate me to write more and post more.

Story Closed on 28.05.2012.

Comments