William's 21st Birthday Party

Another week had come to an end, time really flies. Well, I will not be taking up this July intake for SIM-RMIT. This is quite disappointing because due to some financial difficulties I had, so I have to forfeit this year intake. Nevertheless, I will not give up on my dream job at 'KPMG', I will still work hard for money to study accounting course again next year.

Anyway, I had a blast over at William's place last night. It was his 21st belated birthday party and he had invited many of our guardroom personnel too. We had pizzas, chicken wings, fishballs and so much more. There are also bottles of vodka and alcohol waiting for us to clear after the cake cutting session. It's a pity that Melvin had to leave early for his Sundown race however, we still had a lot of fun.

There is a live singing and guitar session after the cake cutting session. Cool, right? Well...this is the first time that I came across a birthday party like that. Everyone was like listening and singing along. At some point of time, I still thought that I am somehow attending a church gathering...hahas. I seldom visit Hougang, this is like my second time there. It's really a long journey on the MRT when I board the train from Lakeside to Hougang. Fortunately, Jason drove me, Jia sheng and Zhi Cheng back home after the party. Big thank to him.

Other than the huge party yesterday, I have enjoyed my week. During the week, I got an NDP job and had few gym and running sessions. Catch up with the latest Naruto: Shippuden's manga, and the climax fight is almost there. Hmm...I will definitely enjoy my week ahead and I will update my blog soon again. So do stay tuned, I shall stop my words here then.

Story Closed on 27.05.2012.

The opening.


Food and drinks.


Photos taken during the party.


William and the rest of the us.


*Please stop my music playlist on navigation before watching the video below.

Last but not least, this video that feature footage of the singing and guitar session.

Comments