Big Bang's back

Finally, after some months away from the music scene. BIGBANG is finally back with a new music single, 'MONSTER'. BIGBANG is my favourite Korean boyband up till now, I started to love their music and style during my poly days. Other than the new single, they also have many other great songs. I love 'Haru Haru', another song by them. FYI, they are coming to Singapore this September for their ALIVE tour concert. It will take place on 28th Sep 2012 at Singapore indoor stadium. Well, if you guys love some boyband or wanted to know about the latest videos that they are releasing, the best tip is to subscribe to their official channel on youtube.

Just a short update to my current week, I had been working since the week start. It's a tiring week ahead, today was my only off-day of the week. Great, but at least, I still get to rest. I'm counting down to my ORD trip which is going to happen in another 2 weeks time. Time really passed so fast, I have yet to get a 20' inches luggage. Well, it's because that this time round, I didn't buy any check-in baggage and that's why I needed to get a smaller carry-on luggage. ):

I think I'm getting some small-sized duffel bag instead. Dots, my not-so-much pay will be credited into my account next week and I'm going to spend it on that bag. Seriously, I'm going to be broke soon. Oh well, for the trip...I must bear through these hard times. Gambatte! Hwaiting! ~~

Anyway, I had been craving for that latest Mcdonald's Mcflurry with banana crunch. I wondered how will it taste like, hmm...probably I will get one soon and tell you guys the taste. Hopefully, it will taste like banana split? Blah, I guess this post is getting a bit of lengthy...I shall stop my words here then. Below are some good videos of BIGBANG. Support them! (:

Story Closed on 27.06.2012.

BIGBANG's latest style (Photo credits to YGentertainment)


*Please stop my playlist on navi before playing the video below

BIGBANG on Japanese talk show 'Catherine'


BIGBANG latest music video 'Monster'

Comments