Men In Black III

Monday is here once again, feeling blues? Hmm...anyway, I just got sick, currenlty having slight fever and sore throat. Crap, right? It suck to be sick, there are just so many things that I can't do. Earlier this morning, I went for job interview at John Little. I sure pray hard that I will get the job. I cannot imagine that I have no income for next month.

So recently, I watched Men In Black III at the cinema. It was quite a great movie, I would recommend you guys to go watch it. Just to give you a little insight of the storyline. Agent J (Will Smith) went back in time to save Agent K (his partner) from dying. Well, the present world, it's under alien attack due to the release of Boris (I don't know did I spelled the name correctly not). More of the resuce missions and scenes, you got to go watch yourself.

Hmm, overall, I will give it a 8.0 / 10.0 popcorn score. I have come to the end of this short post, sure hope that I'll recover soon and get my feet back to searching jobs. Money is just so important, dots. Do drop my blog for more updates if you like to read my blog. (:

Story Closed on 11.06.2012.

Scenes from the movie. Photo credits to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1409024/.


*Remember to stop my playlist on navigation before playing the below video

Original theme song for the movie. By Pitbull! (:

Comments