Seoul Yummy with Wendy & Wenya

Another week is coming to an end again, time really passed really fast. 2 years back, I'm still in Tekong for confinement. Anyway, my job for now is quite fine and normal, tomorrow will be my 3rd day and I guess things will get better and more smooth when I get used to the tasks and mastered the things I needed to know.

By the way, I met up with Wendy and Wenya for dinner earlier. It's been a while, both of them are still as pretty and funny. So we had our dinner at Seoul Yummy (Suntec's outlet). They are having the bundle meal right now, for a budget of $16.99 (exclude GST and service charge), you get a snack, main course and refillable wheat tea (available in cold / hot option).

This is my first time dining at a Korean cuisine restaurant, and the food was quite good. Customer service was not bad too, the waiters were very friendly and have great patience. It's one of the good restaurant that you might wanted to visit again. For me, definitely, I might wanted to go back there once more. The food was so filling, seriously worth every penny I had paid for. FYI, the store plays a lot of nice Korean pop songs. SNSD and so much more, I bet many K-Pop lovers would love to dine here.

Other than the promotion, we also ordered one rice cake to try. Well, not as fanstanic as I thought, maybe because that I don't like the texture of the food itself. The taste was quite ok, overall. Hahas.

After our dinner, we went back to Raffles Shopping centre to hunt for dessert while waiting for our stomach to disgest the food earlier. Then, we stopped by at a yogurt store and bought 2 cups to finish up our day. That's pretty much about my day. Other than the dinner meetup, I also dropped by Tanjour Pagah every now and then for some matters with my job agency.

Well, this week is a long week for me. I was sick during Monday and Tuesday, blars blars, then I started my job on Thursday. Hmm...I had one failed gym session, but I had make up for it earlier this morning. While Calvin was helping me with support, thank so much, dude. I talked to him for some photography techniques and then, I also finally contacted that busy Zhiwei for our upcoming Hong Kong's trip. Hmm...this post is getting lengthy. I shall stop my words here then. Do drop by soon. (:

Story Closed on 16.06.2012.

The entrance of 'Seoul Yummy'


My meal of the day, Bibimbap!


The 3 of us, happily with our meal

Comments