Sky Park, Marina Bay Sands

Finally, I'm done with Suyani and Mariyanto's photo shoot and I had just finished a photo book too. I will upload it soon. The photo book is 28 pages long which include cover and credit pages. This is my first time making a photo book, so please support. Anyway, back to topic...after our shoot that day. We went to Marina Bay Sands for a secret mission, well, this is only known to everyone except the female lead herself. Hahas, so you already know roughly what this mission is about, right? Yes, it's a secret proposal mission.

Well, as the camera man for the day, I am in charge of the video and photo taking. This is same for Kahmun who came along too. The others were in charge of playing the guitar, carry ipads and help take flowers. Dots, I'm lucky that I'm not one of them. Actually, camera man really quite easy to be. Hmm, I wanted to thank Suyani and Mariyanto for treating me to brunch and dinner during the shoot, I really appreciated that.

By the way, the proposal took place at the Sky Park of Marina Bay Sands. It's also my first time there, hence, because Mariyanto and Suyani booked 3 rooms there for their ROM on 6th June 2012. So we get to go up to the sky park for free. Phew...luckily it's free, I thought I had to pay for the entry fee. Dots. But, I am really happy that both of them invited me for the photo shoot. If not, I wouldn't get such good benefits. FYI, each entry to the sky park cost around SGD$20, it's not cheap.

At the Sky Park, I enjoyed a beautiful panaroma view of the whole Singapore's central city. What makes this trip even more fruitful are photos that I took at the observation deck. We reached there around 6 plus in the evening and so, we get to see the beautiful sunset. Hahas, I took few HDR and tilt-shift shots up there, I will share with you guys soon. (:

Other than the photoshoot on Sunday. I also went to Sentosa on Wednesday for suntan session and also finished up the summer post I promised you guys. At Sentosa, I really get a lot of inspiration of writting a good and better post on summer. It's probably the experiences I got there that made me feel this way but still, hope you guys had enjoyed that piece of post I submitted earlier last week. If you haven't read my summer post, you can click either here or my summer banner on my recommended section located on the navigation bar. I think I shall stop my words here then. Do drop by soon and support me by clicking the Nuffnang and Churp Churp advertisements. Thank you, guys.

Panaroma view of the city from the observation deck


At the Sky Park


Family photo of the photoshoot day


Foods eaten over the week


Video that featured the secret wedding proposal

Comments