Snow White and the Huntsman

Another week had come to an end, time seriously flies. Now, I'm officially one week old with my temp job at John Little. Job wise, there are always up and down for me. Sometimes, things got screwed up when business was busy. Luckily, there are many helpful souls around to assist me. I really appreciated their help, if you 'working pals' are reading this now, I really thank you all for your great help.

Anyway, tomorrow, I am working afternoon shift so I get to sleep more tonight, hahas. I just came back home not long. It's quite a long day for me. In the morning, I went gym and then, followed by some walk at the city and then watched a great movie at town in late afternoon. I met up with Zhiwei and Raven for the whole day. Hmm, great day out though, I'm so tired now.

So we watched 'Snow White and the Huntsman' together at Cineleisure. It was quite a good movie. The casts were great and the storyline was not bad too, so if you have nothing else to watch on your must-watch movie list, do go catch this movie. As the title of the movie suggested, it's somehow a 'happily-ever-after' fairy tale movie, so there will be like magical creatures and powers in the movie. Alright, you are correct, the movie did include number of magical creatures.

Just a little plot to kick start your interest to watch this movie...Snow White(Kristen Stewart) is the daughter of the late king, then was imprisoned by the evil queen(Charlize Theron). When the magic mirror told the queen about Snow White being a curse and threat to her, Snow White escaped the black castle. The queen then ordered her men to catch her, together with help from a huntsman(Chris Hemsworth). However, the huntsman was requested upon a deal from the queen.

So the huntsman found 'Snow White', from there, he realized that he was being used by the queen, the huntsman then go back on his words, instead of capturing 'Snow White', he helped 'Snow White' to fight against the evil queen...Hmm, i shall stop here, the rest of the movie, you have to go see it yourself.

Other than watching a great movie this week, I have nothing much to share. The rest of my week was more of working and gyming. Hmm, yup, I had Jollibean's peanut / red bean pancakes for dinner like every working day. Dots, the foods are really costly at my working place. Suck thumb for the food...But, I have something that I'm looking forward to, so to push me through these tough working days. Awaits my ORD-trip to Hong Kong and Macau. Wees...I shall stop my words here then. Great week ahead then. :D

Story Closed on 24.06.2012.

The great casts from the movie, photo credits to IMDb.


*Remember to stop my music playlist on navi before playing the video below

The movie trailer.


The rest of the photos for the day.

Comments