Goki Day with Sec School Cliques

Another week is coming to an end, yet, I am still jobless and I am now studying for my M5 exam which going to take place on 3rd September later. I was given with ample online resources and a thick textbook for self study, but the question is how am I going to master the whole textbook(12 Chapters) within 2 weeks! Gosh, I am so going to fail this time round, however, I will not fail for the second time. Also, I will probably be working at Manulife as general assistant for time being. You do need some income to survive these days.

At this point of time, you probably know what's my future career/job will be. Yes, I am training to be a financial adviser. To make it sound ugly, what I will be doing in the future is getting customers to buy my insurances/investments/savings product. In short, sales. Again, back to this line. I had plans on my mind to take economics and finances for my degree in the future, well, that is provided that I am in the career line. My side plans include set up business in F&B sector, tour the world, getting a life plan and so much more. I guess I had ranted too much, I shall get back to topic.

Earlier this week, I visited Goki Day(고기데이) Korean BBQ with a group of my secondary school cliques. We hadn't meet up for like months, most probably, I will be organizing another meetup sometime next month when I got my temporary job. Anyway, the store is located at 19 Teck Chye Terrace, Singapore.

Goki Day(고기데이) Korean BBQ.


The Korean's BBQ buffet restaurant had quite a variety of foods available such as beef, chicken, pork, salads and many others. Other than the raw foods for BBQ, the restaurant also have ready-cooked food like the Korean rice cake, fish cakes and many others. Last but not least, similarly to many other Korean BBQ restaurant, here, they provide drinking water and fruits for customers.

Korean spicy rice cake. (Not really spicy)


Our grilling process.


My fave meat of the day, sliced thin beef.


The restaurant is run by a group of Koreans and the interior of the restaurant is quite spacious. It was quite a good dining experience for me, the restaurant is also decorated with Korean's posters and they played many nice K-Pop music videos on the TV during my stay. FYI, we each pays around $27.50 for the meal. I would say it's not cheap however, worth the price as you indugle the free flow of foods available.

The rest of the photos during my visit.


After our dinner, we headed to Bugis for dessert. One of my friend recommended this store, '糖水先' (Dessert First). There are many signature desserts available and we tried 3 of them. It's really tasty and the sweetness of the desserts simply melted in my mouth as I take a bite of it. This cafe is quite small and located at 8 Liang Seah Street #01-04, Singapore 189029.

Famous signature dessert of the store, beancurd pudding.


The rest of the photos during my visit.


The price range of the dessert is from S$3 to S$8, ranging from different variety. It's not cheap however affordable to many. I have come to the end of this post. Tomorrow, I shall do another post for my new baby who is going to arrive soon at my doorstep, do stay tuned for it. (:

Story Closed on 24.08.2012.

Comments