Soup Restaurant with family

Another week is coming to an end and well, I'm still jobless. Hopefully to get one by end of the month. Anyway, life wasn't so bad afterall. My family brought me for some good foods earlier this week. I simply can enjoy my life if I wouldn't have to stress about loans, studies and all this-and-that stuffs. However, it wasn't that case for me. Still, I hope my income will be back on track soon. During the week, as usual, I went for interviews, jogging and gym sessions.

Back to topic, I went to 2 nice places to dine during the week. Firstly, my sister brought my mum and I to this Taiwanese's restaurant, '鲜定味台湾快餐'. The foods were cheap and tasty. But, it's quite a small place. Each person pays around $10 for a whole meal. What's even more worth the trip is that the restaurant don't charge for any services(Less 10%). I did my online search for the restaurant and found out that they had one outlet in Johor Bahru, Malaysia and in Singapore, there is only probably one outlet which is at IMM @ Jurong East.

鲜定味台湾快餐


The foods that we ordered.

Next, my dad brought the whole family for dinner at Soup Restaurant, Jurong Point. Foods were all so-so, but the chicken was great. Plus, it's not cheap. We ordered the '4 persons meal-combo A' which added up to a bill of SGD$107+~(Include GST and service charge). There are around 7 to 9 dishes of food for the combo, it was quite worth it but not advisable to dine in every day.

The Chicken.


The rest of the foods.

Comments