Countdown to my M5 exam

Another week is coming to an end, my M5 exam is just one day away. I pray hard for the best, hopefully to pass it for the first try. Since this thursday, I had been practising the mock exams on my Manulife e-learning portal. If I were to pass this time round, I will get back my S$107 and I am so going to catch 'The Expendables 2' after my exam. Anyway, this week, I did not have many stuffs to share here. As usual, I did my gym and jogging and blar blars(studies).

In the early evening, I had dinner with my family. We had 'Zhi Char(煮炒)' at Kimmy(金味)s' again and I had quite a heavy meal. My stomach is still digesting the food earlier. Dots. Tomorrow, I intended to have American breakfast in the morning. Hopefully, my sister would prepare nicely for me. Hees...Tomorrow, it's gonna be a study-heavy day for me as it's the last day for me to prepare for the exam. I'm so worried about it...arghs.

Anyway, the dinner earlier cost the whole family S$40 nett. It's really filling and worth every penny spent.

Kimmy's Seafood Restaurant.


Our dinner. Dessert is complimentary.


I had come to the end of this post, hmm...wish me luck for Monday's exam. I shall blog about it soon. By the way, the photos above are took with my new baby, 'Samsung DV300F'. Drop by soon. (:

Story Closed on 01.09.2012.

Comments