It's been a week

As the title of the post suggested, I had been working at Aviva for a week now. It's been a great working experience in the office environment. Well, in fact, this is my first time working in an office environment, so it's really fresh for me. However, I am glad to be working there, I am exposed to many kind of stuffs like preparing reports and scaning through files for detail. Hmm, I hope to learn more and interesting things there. I guess this will help me to understand how insurance industry operates and definitely, it will give me a better stand in promoting my product when I get to start out my career as a financial planner.

View from my office. Amazing, right? :D


Work was fine, my free time was as usual, this week, I only get to go for one gym and jogging session. Anyway, tomorrow, I will be heading down to the stadium to play badminton with Zhiwei. I am prepared to head down earlier to warm up myself with 2 laps of jogging, hmm. Hopefully, the weather isn't too harsh on me. I wanted to save up a lot more, I really wish that, Aviva(under assignment for Recruit Express) would up my hourly pay more. Dots...

Anyway, last few days, I had lunch over at Amoy Street Food Centre during work. Also, I had Wendy's, Crystal Jade's egg tarts and toasted Char Siew bun(叉烧饼). All these great and tasty foods had make me grew another 2 to 3 kilograms, so sinful, yea? Hahas, luckily that I am still on schedule to keep my weight down. :D

There are many delicious foods over at Amoy Street Food Centre. This week, I had the famous curry rice(中国街玉国咖喱饭), fried kway tiao(炒粿条) and chicken rice. The queue during lunch time is seriously...long, I realised why the lunch break is at least 2 hours long for most of the permanent staffs.

Photos of the week.


Hmm, anyway, I had come to the end of this post, thank all readers for dropping by. Have a good Sunday ahead, ciaos.

Story Closed on 22.09.2012.

Comments