Jobless wonders

This week is another jobless week for me. I am so pressured by the poly loan starting the next month. That makes me so stressed and worried. Earlier this week, I had sent out many resumes to companies on Jobcentral. Sometimes, I wondered, did I chose the wrong time to join Manulife...I am jobless and incomeless, besides, I had to fork out money to pay for exam and pass it to start working there. Haix...

I believed that being a financial adviser may be the fastest way to get big bucks and probably, it is what I wanted for my career. Well, I guess I will have to put that aside first till I got a sum of money to start out my real career. Dreaming is just plain useless, doing nothing about it is even not going anywhere. I shall stop sitting on my chair and start working for some income to pay off my loans and then, decide to walk that path once more. Let me see, I had been jobless for almost one and a half month now. During those days, I am either on facebook or sending resumes out.

Something which I found interesting on facebook.


Hmm...I had ranted quite a lot. I wanted a lot in life and life is made of time, should I pursue something that is unstable or risky and probably a waste of my time? There are a lot thoughts on my mind. Anyway, I just hope that I will get a job real soon so to lighten my financial burden and think about my future. M5...should I even continue? Well, on the good side, Recruit Express called me for job interview, the temporary assignment is with their client, UOB, well...which means, definitely there will be another round of interview after the one with the agent. I just hope for the best, I shall stop my words here then. ):

Story Closed on 06.09.2012.

Comments