Shou-la-shou with family

Another week had come to an end and October is just 2 days away, I can only say that time really flies and flows like running water from the tap. Anyway, this week is the week that the BIGBANG's concert was held. Friday and Saturday, if I am not wrong...hmm. The concert was pretty great, I think...as I seen many tweets about it on my twitter page and facebook updates too.

Work was so-so, other than that, everything else were pretty much fine and smooth except that...I got a terrible stomachache that lasted for 2 days. These 2 days, I wasn't eating too much, what's making it more worse (as in 'weight' reasons) was that...I didn't finished a complete gym session earlier this morning. I weighs myself at gym just this morning, my weight dropped like 2 kilograms or so...dots.

Back to topic, yesterday, I went for a movie with Zhiwei after my gym session. The movie(The Assassins, '铜雀台') we watched seriously was a waste of my precious money...dots, I don't like the film at all, probably I'm no fan of the 'romance of the 3 kingdoms'(三国). Anyway, the reason which I went for this movie was that...the movie poster was imprinted with the game, '三国杀' which I played with my NS buddies before. I shall tell you guys a bit more on the movie, the movie was set up in the time where 'Lu Bu, (吕布)' and 'Guan Yu, (关羽)' had died and 'Cao Cao, (曹操)' was back to his country and then, there were plotted plans to kill him. In the end, he did not died on the battlefield but from illness/wound bleeding.

The movie trailer and '三国杀' MV.


So, if you love the history of '三国', you will definitely know that 'Cao Cao' did not died on the battlefield. There are more interesting history you can discovered in the movie, this is one of the history film that you might wanted to catch. After movie, we had lunch at Lai Lai Kitchen. The wanton noodles was as usual, one word to describe, 'AWESOME'. By the way, earlier this week, I had lunch over this place, 'Guarantee Good(一定好咖啡屋)' which is inside the building opposite SGX Centre 2. The store always invited a long queue during lunch hours, however, despite the long queue, I think the food is tasty and cheap. (:

Photos which I took during the week.


In the evening, I was back at Jurong Point again...this time for dinner. My dad brought the family to this restaurant, '手拉手京华小馆'. This restaurant is situated inside Feast(Level 2). The foods were tasty and delicious. For the price of S$65, all of us had a really great meal there. I definitely recommend people to dine there, although, the restaurant was established by China people, but...whatever as long the food is nice. 2 of the best dishes which I highly recommend are '小笼包' and '三杯鸡'.

The photos of what was ordered.


小笼包


I had come to the end of this post. Do staty tuned for my next post. (:

Story Closed on 29.09.2012.

Comments