T-ara's back

These recent years, I got quite into K-Pop music and knew some really big names like BIGBANG, 2NE1, 2PM, 2AM and so much more. Well, I love BIGBANG and 2NE1 most and I really like YG productions, they were great and unique in many ways. However, just not long ago, I started to listen to T-ara(티아라).

T-ara in their recent look.


T-ara(티아라) really have many of the catchy tune songs such as 'Roly Poly' and 'Day by Day'. Just a few days ago, they released another hit single, 'Sexy Love'. It was another really catchy song, I am loving it now. If I got to choose between SNSD or T-ara, I would choose T-ara. Their songs are so much nicer than SNSD's ones. This time round, they had made another hit in the K Pop music industry.

T-ara - Sexy Love (Music Video)


Good news to me, oh yesh...I found a temporary admin job at Aviva. I am starting work from tomorrow, the news came quick and fast. I am so happy and worried about it now. I would call this 'nervous' instead, well...I will work hard for it and meanwhile studying for my M5 once more. Hmm, I hope to pass it faster and also pass my M9 after that. Within these months, I shall save up a sum to last for the period.

What's more to horray?...yup! I'm planning to fly off to Taiwan this upcoming March. For this trip, I had plans to visit Taipei, Chiayi and Kaoshiung. Hopefully, these all will happen. This is however, a sightseeing trip more than a shopping trip as I also had plans to travel to Japan at the end of next year (Means need more savings). Probably...uni got to wait? Hahas. :D

Story Closed on 10.09.2012.

Comments