Troubles aside for it's weekends

Another week had came to an end and tomorrow will be another long day at work. Hoepfully, everything will go well as usual. This week was quite a fruitful week for me though I haven't got rid of the huge stressful poly loan. I got my temp job to last me till next year January, perhaps, during this period of time, I would be able to pass my M5 and M9 to start my career as a financial planner at Manulife soon.

Not everything seems to be nicely in place due to the heavy poly loan that I would had to pay this upcoming month and not to mention, the uni fees which i wanted to save up for. Other than these, I also have many rather not-so-essential saving plans too (such as Taiwan and Japan trip). Sometimes, I really don't mind to go into modelling to earn easy money, however, I don't think the career route is easy.

Putting my stressful problems aside, this week, I had some great foods and well, it's cheap and affordable to the public. This week, I only get to do one session of jogging and gym. Earlier, in the afternoon, I went to the swimming complexe to soak in some sunlight and to relax my tired muscles from yesterday's gym session. Luckily to meet up with Zhiwei there, so I accompanied him for lunch. On our way back home, I got beancurds from this store, 'E Tea', which is located nearby my house (E Tea Blk 463, Jurong West St 41 #01-556, Singapore 640463).

The photos of the day.


The Jurong East Swimming Complexe was so crowded during Sundays, well, I hadn't been there for quite some time so today's trip was quite a sight to me. The pool facilities was much better than last time, I guess. Besides, they renovated their changing rooms. It is now much cleaner and more nicer than before. FYI, weekday entry fee is S$1.50 and weekend entry cost you S$2 (More expensive by S$0.50). However, you can use your ezlink card for payment which give you 10 cents off the entry fee.

Earlier the week, I visited Amoy Street Food Centre quite number of times for lunch. Finally, laid my hands on the '利兴' famous nasi lemak located at the second floor of the centre. The nasi lemak taste ok, not bad...the selling point should be the price. Each set cost S$2.50 which include chicken wing, otah, luncheon meat, ikan bilis and peanuts. For that price is hard to find in the central of Singapore city.

Lastly to end off this post, I would like to share this another fave dish of mine 'wanton mee' which I would have for lunch after my gym session. The store is located nearby Pioneer stadium. The coffeeshop is quite packed during lunch time, there are also many nice foods around too. Anyway, the store '兴顺面家' also sell other dishes like fishball noodles and stuffs other than wanton mee. If you have the chance to visit Jurong West some day, do come here to try them out. I would say it's not bad. I shall end my post here, do drop by soon. (:

The rest of the photos.


Story Closed on 16.09.2012.

Comments