Aiyoh, all need money

Another week is coming to an end, work was as usual, 'smooth'. Earlier this week, I took part in the preparation of an Aviva product lauch event at DBS building. I was the camera man for the event, I went to took like 200 to 300 shots during the event. It's was my first time photographing for a corporate event and truely, it was a great experience.

Before the start of event, take a photo first.


There were foods and stuffs...meeting a lot of financial brokers there too. It was quite a huge event with almost 300 people participated. Other than the event this week, there were nothing special happening to me. As usual, I did jogging and gym session.

Some wonderful shots which I took at the event.




Well, I want to rant more on money for this post...
  1. My passport is expiring and I will have to renew it by this month. Hopefully, before that Jetstar haven't do the 1-for-1 deal.
  2. My EFS18 - 55mm lens is spoiled, the auto-focus is not working and guess what? The repair fee is up to $60! :(
  3. Poly loan's repayment is starting this month!
  4. Birthday is closing in and I need money for it. Should I gave up on celebrating it? :(

Alright, enough of my rants, hmm. I shall share this great song below, hope you guys enjoy it. I am stopping my words here, do drop by soon. (:


Hall of Fame (ft. will.i.am) - The Script

Story Closed on 13.10.2012.

Comments