Another weekend passed

Monday is closing in again and no more long weekend ahead. Well, it could be a good news for me, I guess. As I will get to earn $56 more. Anyway, I'm still looking for people to join me for this upcoming Taiwan trip. If there's anyone who is keen, I will start planning for itinerary, accomodation, flight and travel budget. Blars...

Other than having a good birthday dinner earlier this week. I also have a great time watching all my favourite shows on tv and youtube. Recently, I been quite into 'Super Idol 7, 超级偶像7' and one of the alien documentary from History's channel. Also, this week, I had lots of rubbish foods! Damn, my mouth just don't stop...dots. I had chipmores, BBQ pork, KFC's refuel meal(s), prawn crackers, ice cream and cakes! I will have to cut some calories down this upcoming week by eating more foods that are beneficial to me like fruits and vegetables.

Yesterday, I spend hours on my laptop revamping and fixing my blog template so it can run well on IE too. Well, when I realized that it's just a little add-on to fix that error, I was like...WTH, why did I took so long to fix it. Another thing make me more occupied this afternoon...the facebook photos URL had changed! So, I got to go fix all my image URLs embedded on my post(s). Till around late afternoon, I finally got all of my travelogue posts to run properly again.

Anyway, there are so much things I wanted in my life now! But, it's not within my reach yet, I sure had to work hard for them. One of the things I wanted is to get my 6-pec to come out! However, it's not as easy for me. I think I must do damn a lot of cardio loh...haix. Sad life for me.

This week had been quite a week for me, I guess. Birthday dinner and all those junk foods sure make my week exciting yet sinful. I did my jogging and gyming as usual this week but I guess it have all probably going down the drain due to those rubbish foods I ate. Lols. Sure, I will work hard for my goal to get my 6-pec. I believed, one day, I will get it if I try hard and work hard for it. Last but not least, to end off this post, I was inspired by Taeyang's figure and so, I will not give up! If he can do it, I am also able to! Fighting!!

Taeyang! :)


Story Closed on 28.10.2012.

Comments