Gardens by the bay

Another week is ending in few hours time, my birthday is closing in too. Well, I don't have any plans for it. I was thinking of just watching a nice movie and have a nice dinner after it. Hmm...anyway, this week, nothing much happened. Work was usual, nothing cropped up which is always what I wished. Hahas.

This afternoon, I head out for a photoshoot at Gardens by the bay. There are 2 domes(S$12/per dome entry or S$20/both dome entry) which you need to pay to get in and also the OCBC skywalk(S$6 per entry, I think so...) is another one that you also have to pay for it. Well, I didn't went for all those during my trip. I only went around the park to take photos. I got quite number of photos, but most of them aren't really the ones I like.

My best shot of the day, the back of MBS. HDR-ed.


There are many flowers around but the rare ones are all inside the dome, I guess...there are more varieties compared to the ones at Chinese Gardens. Btw, the supertrees were really tall, as seen with my physical eyeballs. Lols.

Photo of the flowers which I took.


The park is built with stone seats all around for tourists to rest their feet. Every supertree will have this rounded-stone concrete seats at its base. You can sit around and relax, well...that is, if the weather is really good, I don't think you would want to sit under a hot sun. ):

* Tips: Do bring along insect repellent if you are coming for photoshoot. I got few bites from mosquitoes. Dots...

During my trip, I used this base as the starting point. View from the base.


Overall, the park was great for walking around and relaxing. There are numerous cafes and souvenir stores around. Though, the down point is that you will have to walk a distance from MBS to the park. As I didn't stay for the night, so I don't have any photos for the night. As read on many online blogs, the night view at the park was quite nice. Probably, a different kind of feel and ambience.

I have come to the end of this post. I hope you all had gained some info before you visit the park, last but not least, I will end off my words with this photo below then.

The supertrees.


Story Closed on 07.10.2012.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.
Hi,

I've getting below 100 hits per day. So I would not say that my site is popular yet. But well, I am using blogger as my blogging platform. With it, I can freely choose which spam comment to approve and delete. I find it quite useful.

However, I don't get too much of spam feedback either so it's not much of a problem to me. I hope that answered your question.

Regards,
Wei Jie
mistarJ said…
Great! Looking forward to go there soon, too. :)