Happy birthday to me

It was 3 days ago before I offically turned 23 years old. I'm a old boy now, sadly, that's the actual fact. Anyway, I did not have any special things on that day. During my birthday, I had a nice dinner at NYNY (New York New York), Jurong Point and then I watched the anticipated movie, Taken 2 with the company of my best buddy, Raven. It had been months since the last outing with her, well...nothing much changed, she's still the same old Raven but now, she's more bright and fresh looking with her swept-up hairstyle.

Meanwhile, at New York New York...


Crispy Fried Mushroom, juicy~


My main course, chicken chop rice.


Raven shared her pizza with me, pepperoni flavoured pizza.


Taken 2 was a awesome movie as I thought. I only spent 4 dollars on the movie ticket because of the 1-for-1 birthday deal from Golden Village. Liam Neeson did it well again! I really like the first movie and the second one was not bad either. I am going to get it onto my ipad mini once after my mum bought it for me. Speaking of ipad mini, it was launched on my birthday and it was said to be on the shelves of Singapore on the 2nd November 2012. Can't wait much...Hahas.

Anyway, before the movie, Raven treated me a big tub of ice cream named 'The Challenger' at Benten Cafe. Godness, it was really a extremely big portion that can feed a family of 4! Dots, in the end...both of us didn't finished the tub. Hahas.

The Challenger, it's really big when seen it at spot.


After the movie, we headed back home. When I reached home...my family bought me cake and here we go again...eat once more! Oh well, I am gaining a lot of weight this week. Now, it reminds me of that dinner date with Eileen last week. Eileen treated me to egg omelet from Holland Village's food centre and also ice cream with waffle from The Daily Scoop. During the date, we had a lot of catch-up chats since we hadn't met up for quite some time.

Dinner at Holland Village's food centre.


Ice cream with waffle ($5.80). The Daily Scoop.


My birthday cake and I.


As I think back, I do seriously missed those secondary school days. However, I cannot turn back time so, being choiceless, I decided to move on and build on more memories with all my friends. I love all my friends especially those superb close with me ones! Hmm...this post is getting a little bit lengthy now...hahas, I shall stop my words here then. Ciaos. Oh yah...last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEIJING(My Secondary Old Pal)!! :D

Story Closed on 26.10.2012.

Comments