Tranquillity in the west

Here we are, the third week of October is coming to an end. What are you doing these days? Hmm, probably, working and busy mugging...Same here, however, I had a pretty short week this time round. I go on off-day yesterday and make it a long weekend for me. Although, I am quite fine with the free off-day, my pocket said otherwise.

Anyway, I went gym yesterday and jogging earlier this morning also on Thursday. It was a fruitful weekend for me. I think most of my friends are having good time with their friends and family this weekend. Hmm, for me...I wanted to save up for short getaways and many travel plans ahead. Not to mention, study loan and my prudential premium are stopping me. Rwars...How I wish, money really grow on trees and rain from the sky. #Fathope

So well...this morning, I went to Lakeside park for my jog. It was a relaxing jog for me as I already jogged once on Thursday(I got pretty good timing, happy). It was my first time to jog there and it was really a great place for jogging! Guys, you must really come here, there are good lake views, nice sceneries and also a lot of pretty girls! Haha, main point...the girls were quite good looking! :D

I brought my camera out and ditched my phone at home. Well, reason being that I don't like to be disturbed during my workouts and secondly, I doubt that anyone would call or sms me so early in the morning(Weekend some-more!). So, I took quite number of shots and I'm going to share with you guys! Happy, right? That gives you more reasons to come here more often. *Thinking...why Eileen and the others are not jogging here where everything is just so nice here!*

Some shots during the jog. My eyebags were really deep. :(


My fave shot of the day, beautiful.


After my jog, I went to the Blk 505 Jurong West Food Centre to buy soy milk and beancurd. The beancurd cost me a dollar, which is now...almost extinct price rate. The store, 'Soy Fresh' also sell fresh sugar cane drinks. To add on, their popularity among the locals were quite high too. I didn't knew that this store even exist till my mum brought me here.

Blk 505 Jurong West Food Centre is a great eat out to many Jurong-ers. There are many stores that sell really tasty and delicious foods. I would recommend some if I ever eat there again. For now, I want to add on one more store to the to-eat list when you visit. 'One 2 Eat Chicken Rice', the store name is quite unique. The store also sell duck rice/noodles other than chicken rice. Anyway, each plate cost $3 and come with an egg, carrot and cucumber salad. The price is quite economy and I believed that it used to be costing around $2.50 some time ago...before inflation gone up. The chicken rice was ok, not really bad but it's not the best.

The recommended foods. :p


I had come to the end of this post...After ages, I'm meeting Eileen for dinner later. I shall blog about it if possible, tomorrow. Good day ahead and drop by soon.

Story Closed on 20.10.2012.

Comments