15 minutes with great sec cliques

Come, the week is finally ending and we are coming to the end of the month soon. Next month will be a month that I needed real big cash flow. Anyway, this week have been great for me, things at work is going smooth. On side note, I really envy people who got the money and ability to study. Hmm...

Back to topic, yesterday, I met up with my good secondary school cliques, Wendy and Wenya after months of never meeting up. Everyone is still the same, still as pretty and cheerful. Hahas, they really make my day by doing a lot of funny stuffs in front of the camera. Anyway, we had dinner at 15 minutes located at Lasalle. This is my second time there and this time round, I had one more extra dish which is the thin crust duck pizza.

Inside 15 minutes


Our thin crust duck pizza, yummy


Happy us with our food! :D


Family photo of the day.


We had great time over there though there's no live band performance that evening. So, after our dinner, we headed for some phototaking and then, to Dessert First(糖水先) at Liang Seah Place, Bugis. This time round, I tried the Taiwan Aiyu Jelly with mango and sago cubes topping, '台湾爱玉芒果冰'. It tasted great but a little bit sweet which I don't really like. I think it's up to personal preferences, you got to try yourself then you will know whether you like it not.

Great shot of the day


Jump shot attempt (1), which I think it's quite nice.


Jump shot attempt (2), which I think not so bad.


Inside Dessert First


台湾爱玉芒果冰


Anyway, on my way to 15 minutes, I passed by the famous Rocher Beancurd Store for the first time and that is most probably another place that I would drop by next time since I already knew the way there. Blars, the beancurd store also sells snacks like fried doughstick, '炸油条' and many others.

After our dinner, we went back home and that ended another yet memorable meet-up since ages. I told them that I would plan another one like soon, hopefully that my budget allows me. Hmm...since Christmas and Chinese New Year is close by, I got to save up even more. I think I shall stop my words here then, do drop by soon for more interesting reads!! :D

Story Ended on 25.11.2012.

You might also like to read on my previous visit(s) to 15 Minutes.
- 15 Minutes with my best poly cliques

Comments