Lee's Taiwanese with family

Well, another week is coming to an end. It have been some time since I started working at Aviva. I met some really great working friends and friendly staffs, I wanted to thank everyone for tolerating my nonsenses all this while, another 2 more months to go, I shall leave the company. I hope that, during these weeks, I will be of a great help to everyone. Also, today is my so-called 'senior admin executive', Eydie's birthday. I hope he have a great holiday break at Kuala Lumpur this weekend.

Anyway, I had a great week. Gymming and jogging was really enjoyable, I improved on my timing and stuffs. At last, I got my bottle of cinnamon powder too! Woots...the fat burning secret ingredient. My interval cardio exercises went pretty much well, my weight dropped a kilogram from the previous measurement. In the weeks to come, I shall see the results of the cinnamon powder effect too. For my 6-pec, I shall try hard.

Yesterday, I went out with my family for dinner. We dropped by the new mall at Buona Vista, The Star. We then had dinner over at Lee's Taiwanese located inside the mall. The foods were so-so, I found it quite pity that they don't carry much variety of Taiwanese foods. Anyway, we ordered minced pork rice(鲁肉饭), meesua, pork chop rice(炸猪排饭), kou-rou buns(扣肉包) and lastly, a mango ice dessert(芒果沙冰) to end off our meal there. The bill totalled up to $89.90, I think it was quite reasonable for a meal catered to 4 pax.

Lee's Taiwanese at The Star


鲁肉饭


扣肉包


芒果沙冰


After our dinner, we walked around the mall. We ended our night with snack from Sofries and drink from Gong Cha. Hmm...I shall stop my words here then. I will blog once more on Tuesday, alright? Do drop by soon.

Sofries at The Star


The fries with the warm cheese sauce.


Story Closed on 11.11.2012.

Comments