Saizeriya with my loved poly cliques

Another week is coming to an end. My poly loan repayment started on Wednesday and there will be probably countless months of the deduction ahead. I also started my interval cardio training on Monday. It will be 3 times a week which excludes my stamina training. For this week, I had done 2 times of my interval cardio training, 1 time of my stamina training and 1 time of gym session. I'm going for my last interval training later in the evening. Hopefully, I can see results in the months to come. :)

Good news arrived in my inbox, Jetstar finally had promotion rate on Taiwan's flight. Bad news also reached not long, there are no one to accompany me to go Taiwan. Sadly, probably, my planned trip is not going to happen afterall. Well, possibly, my Taiwan travel fund will go into my Japan trip end of next year. This week, I also received call from MINDEF for interview of DXO position which is going to take place next Thursday, I really hope that I could get in so I can save up for my uni and travel trips. Hahas...That's what I really wanted now.

Blars...enough of my weekly rants. Yesterday, finally, met up with my loved poly cliques and I had a really awesome day. Well, beside my bad hairstyle of the day, everything else was just great. Speaking of hairstyle, I really think I need to get a trim real soon right after my aunt came back from Taiwan.

We had dinner at Saizeriya, Liang Court. Suyani, Mariyanto and me reached early and we took our time chatting and flipping through the menus while waiting for the others to arrive. However, because of they had took way too long to reach, we ordered our foods and already started dining. Hahas...so when they arrived. We were all seeing them eat. :D

Saizeriya, Liang Court


The Menu


The foods were really great and tasty. I had read on many blogs that this restaurant offers great food at really affordable price. When I knew that we are going to dine there, I was so happy because it just fits into our budget. For less than S$10, I really had a great meal over there. I ordered the pork and beef hamburger steak meal, it was really delicious. Especially, the sauce of the steak...wow, seriously can blast me off and looking at the price of the dish really make me wonders how the restaurant earn those profits.

My dinner of the day.


Anyway, Kahmun had salad and clams for her dinner this time round. Different from us, the share was quite generous too despite it being just salad and clams. After our dinner, we went to sing K at some really old turn-down building beside Bugis+.

Kahmun's clams


Kahmun's Salad


Family photo of the day. Happy boys and girls. :D


The place is not as bad as I thought it would be however, you need to be at least 18 to visit the place. I wondered why too...Lols. During weekends, before 9 PM, each hour cost $14, after that time slot, it will cost $18 per hour. After 2 hours of great K session, we headed back home and that ended our great meet up. Well, I shall end my words here.

Last photo of the meet up, happy peeps! :D


Story Closed on 04.11.2012.

Comments