Skyfall, Frankenweenie and Peck Bakery

This week was a short week for me, I did not report for work yesterday which make it a really long weekend for me. I'm going for my interval cardio later on in the evening, pray hard that it don't rain like last evening.

Anyway, I won the Nuffnang's movie contest for the first time and the movie event was yesterday. I went for it with my sister, I am such a blur sotong because I went to the wrong location for the movie screening. We make a hell lot of turns around town and it was raining which left me feeling really low and moodless. Nevertheless, I am happy that we still make it for the movie, Frankenweenie.

The movie was great but it will be much better if it was in full colour instead of black and white. We still enjoyed the movie though, hahas. The movie was touching at the last scene where the dog,'Sparky' came back to life after saving his master. Other than Frankenweenie, Zhiwei and I went to catch the latest blockbuster movie, 'Skyfall' at Jurong Point on Sunday.

I think the movie was quite okay but well...all the talking scenes and stuffs make the movie quite draggy. Overall, the movie was good. I shall take back my words which I told my colleagues earlier.

Movie tickets and Popcorn boxes.


Yesterday, I also went to Takashimaya Shopping Centre to get some snacks before heading for the Nuffnang movie event. My sister and I got some breads at Peck. It is a bakery located at the basement of the mall near the entrance of foodcourt and Cold Storage. The breads cost between $0.90 to $3.50, it's not cheap but the breads were pretty tasty. Definitely, it was worth the price. We bought 4 from the bakery which added up to $10.60. For now, if you spend above $10, you will get a free Japan-made plate. Anyway, that's all for now, I shall stop my words here and do drop by this weekend for another update, alright? Hahas. Oh ya, lastly, I wishes everyone a happy holiday! :)

Peck @ Takashimaya S.C.


Story Closed on 13.11.2012.

Comments