Astons and Dessert First with Stella

We have come to the end of the third week of December, so, do you believe that the world is going to end? Hahas. Blars...even though the world will not end on that day however, everything will end one day in the future. Well, that's not going to happen in my lifetime, I believed. Although Earth will not end on that day, but I think that something big will happen on that day and it will create a big impact on all human civilisation (Just my imagination, don't assume it is true, hahas).

This year's weather is really weird especially when we coming near to the end of the year. Rain come down more heavier as compared to the previous years, is it a sign? We shall wait and see till that predicted day comes. Anyway, yesterday, I finally met up with Stella after so many years. It have been 5 years since we actually met up and when we met up, we suddenly like become old good friends, we just have so much to talk about. Hahas. Stella have worked with me back at Fairprice for roughly 9 to 10 months. During that time, there were several part timers like me working there too. We become like a group and Stella is one of them, also don't forget that Zhiwei is one of my best buddy whom I met during that time (and we are still in touch).

So we met up for dinner, some shopping and dessert at Bugis. We had Aston's at Bugis+, well, we really waited very long for our foods. Probably, there were too many orders. Still, we had a great meal there, right after our dinner, we walked around Bugis Street and she got some clothes.

My dinner, lemon-lime chicken steak with garden veggies and potato salad.


Stella's dinner, black pepper chicken steak with potato salad and tasty rice.


After that, we had dessert at Dessert First located on Liang Seah Street. It's my third time there, actually, I wanted to eat the durian shaved ice but Stella doesn't like it...so in the end, we had the mango shaved ice. We also had beancurd pudding too, as usual, it was really nice. Hahas, it's a must-order whenever I visit the store. After dinner, we went home. It have been a great meetup and I think there might be more in the future. :)

Dessert First's must-order beancurd pudding.


Mango Shaved Ice (芒果沙冰)


Lucky girl, Stella and me.


Story Closed on 16.12.2012.

Comments

stella said…
nice msg, song & photos.. heehee.. wei jie & stella so many years frenz. frenz forever.:)

see you soon
stella