Billy Bombers with family

It's Sunday again! Oh my...Monday is coming like in few hours time. Sadly, time really passes by fast. Anyway, yesterday, I had a great meal at Billy Bomber, Jurong Point. I was there with my mum and sister. Each person pays around $30.50 for a set meal which comes with a main course, drinks and soup of the day. Well, the price is pretty steep but the foods were really tasty and nice. It was my first time trying Billy Bomber, in my opinion, it was quite a good dining place. It would be even better if the price of the food weren't so expensive.

Inside the restaurant


Our lemonades


Mushroom soup


Surf n Tuck - Comes with fries, sirloin and fish fillet


Famous smoked BBQ Ribs


Healtier choice, grilled red-snap fish


After our dinner, we caught a movie, Rise of the Guardians. The movie was not bad, the storyline is nice too. During my visit, there were many parents bringing their kids for the movie. Well, I must say that this movie is really much suitable for kids. Not too violent and not too boring either. :)

movies, yeah...


After the movie, of course...home sweet home and that ended another wonderful Saturday of mine. Earlier this week, I had some great cardio workouts too. I am already planning for Sundown marathon next year June, it's going to be another 10KM run with Zhiwei. I am aimming to hit below an hour once again, hopefully to get the record. Hahas...next year's June is still so far away from now. Hmm...lastly, to end off this post, I shall post this photo of my homemade breakfast sandwich. *Proud much* ... hahas. Anyway, do remember to drop by soon.

Raisins bread topped with melted cheese, cinnamon and fried egg

Comments