Durian M'pire and Life of Pi with family

Counting down to jobless state in less than 24 hours time, I just hope that I will get an admin job that will last me till end of Feb. So I can jolly well sign on with peace in March. Let's hope everything goes well for my career. Another week is coming to an end too, time really flies.

Anyway, yesterday, I went to watch another great movie, 'Life of Pi' with my mum and sister. It was a really awesome movie though, I really don't know is the story true or not. Before the movie, we had dinner at Lai Lai's Kitchen and dessert at Durian M'pire.

Durian M'pire and Life of Pi


After movie, we headed back home and that ended another fun Saturday. Hmm...this is quite a short post, I guess. Hahas. Anyway, I'm going to plan my last few days for my trip to Taiwan later on. Well, I shall stop my words here then.

Story Closed on 09.12.2012.

Comments