End of the world

Bluff me one...It’s another hoax of the world ending. I am alive and living my pity life, well, what if the world really ends? Hahas, that might be good for some people, I guess? Maybe if the world ends, my pity life ends and no more of the need to pay off my debts and stuffs. Anyway, since the world did not end today, it doesn’t mean that it won’t end in the future. As the rate of increasing carbon dioxide is fastening, in another few decades or million years, the world will still end due to human activities. If we don’t do anything to stop the heating up of earth temperature, we are going to die off in the future.

Well, I shall stop ranting about the world ending for now. So earlier this week (on Monday), I went for the movie screening for Wreck It Ralph organized by Nuffnang. I wanted to thank Nuffnang for giving me another opportunity to catch Disney’s latest animation film for free. Anyway, the movie was great, it was filled with cute characters, cool action scenes and some touching moments. Overall, I really liked the movie. Wreck It Ralph is in theatres starting on 20th December 2012, catch it soon. :)

Wreck-it Ralph! Nice movie. :D


Oh, I watched the movie with my friend, Pei Nee aka PN. After the movie, it was around 2100 HRS and then, we had quick dinner at the food court at the basement of Great World City. Apparently, some of the stores in the food court, Food Junction is doing some promotions. So we took up the promotion meal from the Japanese Express Bento’s store, dinner was nice and filling. After dinner, it’s quite late and so we headed back home as I had to wake up early for work the next day. That ended my Monday blues.

Photos for the day.


It had been a week since I started work at Community Chest. Hmm, work here seems much easier than in Aviva. Little did I realize that Community Chest is under the government sector, lols. I had been living in Singapore for 23 years and I still thought that the organization is owned privately. Anyway, it’s great to be able to work here though it might be a short one month but at least it will give me some income to last me till March (when possibly that I will be in RSAF).

This post is getting a bit lengthy, so I shall stop my words here then and do drop by my blog soon as there will be more updates these coming weeks. Yeah...rocks. :)

Story Closed on 21.12.2012.

Comments