Eydie's farewell lunch at Flair Pub

It had been some time since Eydie and me worked at Aviva. We have became great friends and I hope our friendship don't ends when he is doing his national service. I wished him all the best for his future career with the Navy and hopefully, I would able to get into Air Force one day.

The first impression that I get from meeting Eydie is that he is kind of like a stay-home kid, young and don't know much about the working world. Well, after getting to know him, he's kind of different. He thinks a lot more than he looks. Hahas, in fact, he is quite a humorous person. I am really happy that I got a friend like him.

It was his last day with Aviva yesterday and we took photos together for the last time. Well, maybe not? In the future, there may be chances of us meeting up for dinner or perhaps, an outing? Hahas. Anyway, it's going to be my turn to leave Aviva this coming Monday and hopefully that I will get a temporary job to last me through Chinese New Year before I signing-on to RSAF in March. Other than Eydie, I also met good friends with Wye Kitt, Cheryl, Rina, Sherry, Fannie and not forgetting my teacher, Salina.

Eydie and me.


Eydie and his work team.


Though, I am not from their work team, I still enjoyed my time with them during these months. Not to mention also from other work team, I met people like Joel, Bryan, Nancy and Manu too. They are friendly great people and fun to work with too. Lastly, from my team, Berine and Swee Chin have been good to me and treasured my help. I am glad to work at Aviva during these few months, I gained really a lot and let's wish that these experiences would help me in the future, alright? :)

Anyway, earlier in the week, we celebrate Eydie's farewell at Flair pub located at Shenton House. Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone for the treat, I really appreciated it lot. The restaurant does not charge for its services so it make it so much worth to go there to dine.

Center stage at Flair


Dart board, accessories and trophies at the top of the cabinet.


Bar


The restaurant also provide free darts and pool sessions for guests whom dined there. We had few rounds of throwing the darts while waiting for our foods to arrive on our table. Everyone toured around the pub except Fannie. We took some photos and blars...after some wait, our foods finally arrived!

Rina's main course, chicken steak burger. Looks so amazing.


Fannie's spaghetti.


My grilled chicken cutlet with mashed potatoes.


Eydie's spicy grilled chicken cutlet with potato wedges.


The foods were not too bad, it's worth the short wait afterall. I don't know how much was the bill but mine cost around $15 to $16...if I didn't remember wrongly. Overall, I think that the ambience is great and worth a trip down during the evening for a relax drink session. Hmm, this post is getting a bit lenghty, I guess I shall stop my words here then. Also, do remember to drop by again for another update!

Ending this post with our family photo! :D


Story Closed on 08.12.2012.

Comments