Joy to the world

Firstly, wishes all you guys a very merry Christmas! Soon, we will be counting down to the next year, time just fliped like switching on a lightbulb with a click. Hmm, what are you doing for this year's Christmas? I have seen many of my friends posting on instagram on foods and Christmas parties. The last month of every year, you gonna spend a hell lot of money on presents and also it's the weight adding-on time of the year too. I assumed that you gonna spend like at least some fifties or hundreds bucks on presents and going to add-on some 2 or 3 kilograms of fat(s).

Anyway, since it's only like once in a while that you will spend some money and add on some weight, I guess we shouldn't think about it so much and just enjoy the holiday. For me, I did not went out with my friends this year and it's quite emo but since I am really on a very tight budget, I had no choice but to suck it up.

Photos took last month.


However, last Saturday, I had my early share of the Christmas season. My aunt and her family came over and we had a wonderful dinner. My aunt also got me an Adidas perfume as Christmas present, so nice of her when I had nothing to give her. Earlier in November, she also got me a shirt from her Taiwan trip. She's heading to Hong Kong and Macau next year, man...how can she be so rich. Lols. Nevertheless, we also had wines and logcake after the dinner. Gosh, I am almost half dead after drinking 4 to 5 glasses (Long time never touch liquor). :(

The Saturday's dinner (The Pink Color Box thingy is my sister's Christmas present for this year)


The chicken wings for the dinner.


Christmas is very short, but these 12 days, I'll be cheerful and enjoy every single day. You might not know what might happen in the future, right? Now, I shall stop my words here then. Ciaos.

My fave anime/manga series! Bleach! Credits: http://browse.deviantart.com/#/d17f5c4


Story Closed on 25.12.2012. Christmas Baby!~

Comments