Nuffnang: Wreck-It Ralph Contest

Remember the old days when we have our Gameboy(s)? I still remember that my first game on the console is Super Mario. Till today, I still think Mario World is the one of my most played game. The second goes to Pokemon. I love Mario and his friends, he is always optimistic and cheerful. Somehow, it reflect part of my character too.

Every Mario's game will have different level of difficulties which make the game so alive and so addictive. The main mission of Mario is actually to save the princess, but the process to it is really fun and also not easy. It tests your patience and skills. Best part of every Mario games, the games were mostly colourful and vibrant. It make people feel happy while playing, maybe only for me? Hahas.

Interview with Super Mario's Voice Actor.


The next great animation movie from Disney is coming to Singapore real soon! This shall be another movie going into my must-watch list this December. Wreck-It Ralph is the movie of a game character wanting to become a hero instead of a bad guy. Well, the process to that goal is not easy and this make me really wanted to see how he goes about becoming a hero. Hmm...somehow this story plot is about someone wanting to realise his dream and by action not words. I think that is really something that children and kids can learn from.

In fact, this movie reminded me of a Chinese song, '我是一只小小鸟'. Anyway, the concept applies to everyone of all ages. If you want something really bad, you got to work for it. If you only talk big, none of your goals and dreams would happen. I seen many people realised their dreams, Ralph(though he's a game character) shall be next! Hahas.

丁当 - 我是一只小小鸟 Music Video


Wreck-It Ralph Movie Trailer


Meet and Greet with Ralph in Disneyland.


If you are also like me and wanted to see how Ralph realising his goal, remember to catch Wreck-It Ralph in Singapore cinemas on 20th December 2012. To get more updates for the movie, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel.

Comments